Written by Maverick
Category: Community Polls
Published: 26 October 2009
Installing the main component:
- Download the component and its supporting extensions from CoreJoomla
- Login to administration control panel of the website on which you wish to install the extension
- Select Extensions->Install/Uninstall on the main menu
- Click on Browse and select the main component zip file you have downloaded and click open
- Now click Upload file & Install This will install the component.
- This procedure is applicable for updating the component as well.
If you are updating the component to the latest version, you need not uninstall the older version. Just follow the above procedure and install the update package. The installer will automatically updates your extension. Data in your database tables will be retained.
Please login to administration control panel and check the configuration options of the extension once the update is finished.
Installing CjLib Component
- Download the CoreJoomla API component from Core Plugins category
- Install using Joomla standard package installer
The Random Poll and Latest/Most Voted Polls modules are currently available. Installing them is exactly similar to any other modules for Joomla.
- Go to your Joomla Administration control panel
- Go to Install/Uninstall page and click Browse button of install from local directory block.
- Browse for the location on your computer where you downloaded the modules
- Select the module you wish to install and click Install.
- Now goto Extensions->Modules page and configure your module, publish it to the module position as per your choice.