Credits left in excluded categories

Category: Announcements 7 years ago
I just notice that the credits "Powered by CjBlog" appears in articles that are excluded from Cjblog as in excluded categories...

Does that mean i need to remove the entire Powered by CjBlog text from the code or uninstall? I honestly do not like to have more links etc than what i absolutely must
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Credits left in excluded categories

by » 7 years ago

I don't mind you remove this, not even force you to keep it. If you do not want it. Credits always encourages the authors.

If you do not want to give credits delete it from plugins/plg_content_cjblog/cjblog.php

just remove onContentAfterDisplay function.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 7 years ago

I am very happy to hear that, as one does feel privileged to use other peoples work like yours here for free. To even get a permit to remove it, was very handsome by the developer.
    Usually that is a thing ones need to pay or upgrade to a "pro " version to have a non link back version.

Big respect to you and as soon as i get my menu system up and going and really get to see the extension works for the site, i shall pay back by writing a review at the JED. So fare i can say its full pot on the support:-)

Thank you said by: maverick, boss_3

by » 7 years ago

I am very happy to hear that, as one does feel privileged to use other peoples work like yours here for free. To even get a permit to remove it, was very handsome by the developer.
    Usually that is a thing ones need to pay or upgrade to a "pro " version to have a non link back version.

Big respect to you and as soon as i get my menu system up and going and really get to see the extension works for the site, i shall pay back by writing a review at the JED. So fare i can say its full pot on the support:-)
    It's a free software and I believe in freedom. I don't mind throwing a software in shi* if it doesn't allow me to do what I want. Most of my software comes with a link back but always with a simple switch to disable it, here a small piece of code removal.

btw. the extension is updated to display the link back only at the places where it is used, not in excluded categories.

And thanks for your feedback, its a real boost for a fresh component like cjblog as well as for us.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

Thank you said by: boss_3

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.