AllVideos v4.0 for Joomla! 1.5-1.7 released

chamberanswers
chamberanswers
  • chamberanswers
  • 13 months ago
How many of you depend on videos for site traffic. How many of you have been trying to find a replacement to AllVideos for Joomla 1.6 and 1.7? If you are like me, the answer is available today.

:) :) [UPDATE] August 31st, 2011: AllVideos v4.0 for Joomla! 1.5-1.7 has been released
:) :)
Much to my surprise and happiness, Fotis from Joomlaworks.gr today announced that the popular Allvideos player has been updated to Allvideos 4.0, and as of today, August 31st, 2011, it is now available.

AUGUST 31st, 2011 JOOMLAWORKS.GR ANNOUNCEMENT
We have just released a new major update to AllVideos, version 4.

This new version is fully compatible with Joomla! 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7.

It features updated and new video providers, more video/audio formats to use directly from your server, an updated Flash player with HTML5 fallback for mobile devices and a lot more.

Read about the new features at: http://www.joomlaworks.gr/allvideos

DOWNLOAD
You can download this version by visiting the AllVideos product page at: http://www.joomlaworks.gr/allvideos

UPGRADING
Just upload the new version and it will overwrite the old one. Visit the plugin parameters page, check if everything is OK and save the parameters.

For more help, please see the documentation page at: www.joomlaworks.gr/content/view/35/41/
www.joomlaworks.gr/content/view/16/42/

I have been creating some CoreJoomla tutorials for such products as Community Answers and Community Polls, but until today was not able to find a video player solution for Joomla 1.6 that would deliver what I need for my site. But as of today, with Allvideos 4.0 being released, the tutorial videos will go ahead as planned.

RandyMac

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
No replies found.
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai