help in flv uploading in 1.5 joomla

do_pal
do_pal
  • do_pal
  • 13 months ago
i have installed allvideo extension and hwdmedia. i tried to upload flv in images/stories/videos folder.but it is not getting uploaded.... i tried to upload from cPanel as well but it did not work as well...

i have placed legal extension files::::
bmp,csv,doc,epg,flv,gif,ico,jpg,mov,mp4,mpg,odg,odp,ods,odt,pdf,png,ppt,swf,txt,xcf,xls,BMP,CSV,DOC,EPG,FLV,GIF,ICO,JPG,MOV,MP4,MPG,ODG,ODP,ODS,ODT,PDF,PNG,PPT,SWF,TXT,XCF,XLS

Maximum Size (in bytes)::: 10000000

Path to Media Folder images

Path to Image Folder images/stories

Restrict Uploads (no)

Check MIME Types (no)

Legal Image Extensions (File Types) bmp,gif,jpg,png

Ignored Extensions flv,mov,mp4,mpg

Legal MIME Types .......image/jpeg,image/gif,image/png,image/bmp,application/x-shockwave-flash,application/msword,application/excel,application/pdf,application/powerpoint,text/plain,application/x-zip

Illegal MIME Types text/html

Enable Flash Uploader (no)

Debug System (no)

Debug Language (no)

what should ii do else to enable my all video plug in to work proprly an upload videos from my system...??? plz do reply :'( :(

............................................................................................

i have installed all video extension in my websiite now i want to upload video of flv in my media manager images/stories/videos folder but the problem is that the video is not getting uploaded from my computer..i also tried to upload from cPanel in the same folder still did not work...if there are any changes or extension types needed to be rewrited in the (global cofiguration>>system)then tell me that plzzz... some people have the back end folders in their computer on desktop or other folder of computer and they simply put the .flv video file in folder by just cut and paste of file. i have my website in c panel..tell me how can i do the same??? can i have my back end of joomla in my computer so that i can easily go to the foler images/stories/videos and paste the video file in it and hen make the link in article like this{flv}name{/flv}.. plz make a video for this:(

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai