Problems with points

proant88@hotmail.com
proant88@hotmail.com
  • proant88@hotmail.com
  • 8 months ago

Hello,

Few hours ago I posted a error problem post with the component. The problem was solved with the installation of the cjlib. I'm facing another problem now. 

In the back-end administrator panel. In the Component tab, i cant select Points and points rules. I get this error 

Table 'joomlatest.#__cjblog_points_rules' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.id, a.title, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time, a.points, a.published, a.created, a.created_by, a.publish_up, a.publish_down,a.user_id, a.rule_id, a.ref_id, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time,pr.title as rule_title, pr.rule_name, pr.description as rule_description,uc.name AS editor,ua.name AS author_name,ur.name AS created_by_name FROM #__cjblog_points AS a LEFT JOIN #__cjblog_points_rules AS pr on a.rule_id = pr.id LEFT JOIN #__users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN #__users AS ua ON ua.id = a.user_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS ur on ur.id = a.created_by WHERE (a.published = 0 OR a.published = 1) ORDER BY a.created desc LIMIT 20 Table 'joomlatest.#__cjblog_points_rules' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__cjblog_points AS a LEFT JOIN #__cjblog_points_rules AS pr on a.rule_id = pr.id LEFT JOIN #__users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN #__users AS ua ON ua.id = a.user_id LEFT JOIN #__users AS ur on ur.id = a.created_by WHERE (a.published = 0 OR a.published = 1)

Also when i try to log inon the website I get this error : 

1146 Table 'joomlatest.#__cjblog_points_rules' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id, title, description, rule_name, app_name, points, published, auto_approve, access FROM #__cjblog_points_rules WHERE rule_name='com_users.login'

Thanks you!

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai