RC3: insufficient rights and Invite contacts

frank@classbase.nl
frank@classbase.nl
  • frank@classbase.nl
  • 9 months ago

Hi Maverick,

When I make a new survey (as Admin with all rights) and fill in the first screen and save it I can go to ‘My menu’ and choose ‘My surveys’. I can see my survey now. When I click ‘Edit’ or ‘Edit question’ I can edit my survey but…. when I click on the title of my survey I get the message: ‘RC3: insufficient rights’. I don’t understand that, can you please explain?

The same is happening after sending an invitation, although I’m logged in and follow a link in the mail I’ve got the message RC3: is displaying.

Futhermore in that same section: When I click on ‘Invite’ I can edit a subject, a text and who to invite. When I choose a contact group I see my group ‘Test’ but there are no contacts in that group (it says ‘Test 0 contacts’), so I click ‘Add contacts to this group’ via the tab contacts  and see my contacts with their e-mail address and select one ore more, but what to do next?? When I click next or previous in that screen nothing is happening, when I click on the second button (add contacts to a group) I get the option to select a group name and when I choose a group it says ‘adding x contacts to the group, but when I check no contacts are added at the group where I’ve added the contacts….

Can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong or what's the right procedure? I don’t get the logic yet behind it.

Update: Found out that ONLY when I refresh (F5) the contacts are added to the group after making a group and adding contact the way described….

Can you manage it so that after adding contacts to a group it is visible? This took me some time to find this out, users will not understand this...

Sorry for this all, I’ve really read the docs and put time in it today and yesterday, I’m sure I must oversee something but I can’t get my finger behind it…

Regards,

Frank

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai