Toolbar disappears if user scrolls down the page

Melanie
Melanie
  • Melanie
  • 9 months ago

Hi,

I have an unusual problem in that when I create a new survey and move to the second page where you select the options. This message appears:

Select the question type from the toolbar below to add a question, click finish button on toolbar to save and publish the survey.

As long as I am at the top of the webpage I can see the options toolbar. Soon as I start scrolling down the page in order to select from it, it dissappears. 

I have turned on error reporting and there isn't an error showing when this happens, but in the sidebar menu modules the following appears:

Strict Standards: Non-static method modCommunitySurveysHelper::getLatestSurveys() should not be called statically in/home/mysite/public_html/modules/mod_communitysurveys/mod_communitysurveys.phpon line 98

Strict Standards: Non-static method modCommunitySurveysHelper::getSurveys() should not be called statically in/home/mysite/public_html/modules/mod_communitysurveys/helper.phpon line 17

Strict Standards: Non-static method modCommunitySurveysHelper::getMostPopularSurveys() should not be called statically in/home/mysite/public_html/modules/mod_communitysurveys/mod_communitysurveys.phpon line 104

Strict Standards: Non-static method modCommunitySurveysHelper::getSurveys() should not be called statically in/home/mysite/public_html/modules/mod_communitysurveys/helper.phpon line 22

What could be causing the toolbar to disappear? and how do I fix it and correct those errors?

I am using latest version of Joomla and Community Surveys, and a Rockettheme template

Kind regards

Mel

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai