Sir I have many Issue with community Polls

1- user part : once click at rebuild it will retrive user data again and again and again so I have same user repated many times.

2- Category I use multi language Arabic and English, for the arabic polls I can't se the arabic categories to select.

3- RTL how to apply the RTL to my polls at front end with the arabic polls all aligned to left.

my website www.votewan.com

I send mail many times but no answer Kindly help

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: bug user and Category language

by » 5 years ago

1- user part : once click at rebuild it will retrive user data again and again and again so I have same user repated many times.

This means there is something wrong with the DB table. Edit your table xxx_jcp_users and set id column as primary. You can do this using your phpMyAdmin client or executing the below query.

alter table xxx_jcp_users add primary key(id);

Make sure you have removed all data from the table before executing it. After that you can resync users again from component.

2- Category I use multi language Arabic and English, for the arabic polls I can't se the arabic categories to select.

You can see the categories only in the same language page. So if you are viewing arabic language page you can add in arabic category. 

3- RTL how to apply the RTL to my polls at front end with the arabic polls all aligned to left.

It is your template specific feature, CP just inherits the styles applied by your template. Please check with your template developer.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 
    CjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.