Responses link in Community Surveys backend opens the Survey Edit page

catlowcommunications
catlowcommunications
  • catlowcommunications
  • 7 months ago

I have the latest version of Community Surveys installed and running normally as far as I can tell. I have run test surveys, and I'm able to view a Consolidated Report. (Location, Browser, and Platforms are not being captured, but I figure that's a config error I haven't yet set.) When I click on View under the Surveys list, I get the survey report page with Global Activity and Daily Trends and the list of reports. When I click on View All Responses, I get a list of responses with the survey title, name, date, and status of each response. If I click on a response, I see the respondents answers. If I click on the Responses link in the left-column menu, I get a similar list as when I click on View All Responses but without the Status column. If I click on one of the responses, I get the survey edit page, not the respondents answers. I expected to see the resondents answers. Can you tell me what's happening?

Installed Version is 4.3.4 on Joomla 3.6.5 Stable with PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.21. I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

I can set you up with a Manager login if necessary.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai