Problems and Requirements with Community Answers

puneetjain
puneetjain
  • puneetjain
  • 14 months ago
I am using sh404sef plugin of Community answers and latest version of sh404sef

1. When a user click on category and tries to submit a question he is direct to a 404 page which says "Component not found" However if a user do not click on any category and submit questions from main page he is able to do it without any problems

2.The mails sent to the user when he receives answer on his question are from unknown sender even though I have mentioned the name of sender in the backend of community answers

3. The link in the mail when a answer is submitted is non-sef url and not the one generated by sh404sef

4.. The title of questions appear as "Ask Questions - here the title of question" I want it to be like this "title of question

5.How to track IPs of users

6. When sef urls of categories and questions are created (while using sh404sef plugin)a no. is inserted in the url. I want the alias only in that url. How to do that?

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai