Be very careful to by from this website.
They do not offer ANY refund policy.
And by the way I have just being treated as a liar.
I wasted my money on CoreJoomla.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Cheated and screwed by CoreJoomla

by » 10 years ago

Stefano,

Don't state false statements. You have paid for Community Quiz and downloaded the files. Now you want to switch over to Community Polls saying you accidentally purchased it.

We could not migrated your membership to Community Polls because you have already downloaded Community Quiz files.

We do refund the money, if the component does not work in your site. If you face any issues, let me know the website details through contact form and I will resolve them.

"Everybody knows about CoreJoomla and its support otherwise we would not have 6000+ members"
    Screenshot2011-04-29atAM10.24.32.png (You do not have access to download this file.)

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    SurveysCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools | Sociable

by » 10 years ago

THere is no false statement here.

See the screenshot. Do you think I have any use for it?

by » 10 years ago

We are lunching a website of POLLS. Why in the world would I need QUIZ?

I admitted an honest mistake.
    I was ready to give you $600 as bail in case I used Quiz on any of my websites.
    I was ready to sign a letter and give you my IC number and my home address.

Wasn't it enough?
    I mean from the human point of view.
    You don't trust me?

I am 33 years old grown up man. Do you think I want to cheat to get 2 extensions at the price of one?

If your answer is "YES", then it's like calling me a cheat.
    If your answer is "NO", then why don't you change the product?

by » 10 years ago

THere is no false statement here.

See the screenshot. Do you think I have any use for it?

This says that your installation was incomplete or not done properly. This could be because there is already another component occupying with community quiz tables or there was an error while installing.

Please send me your website details through contact form and I will install and configure it for you.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    SurveysCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools | Sociable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.