Hello,

it is possible to insert the Community Quiz into k2 item?

I have good experience with Plugin "Include Component" . I don't know what insert to syntax.

For example:
{Component url = "index.php? Option = com_component & amp; Itemid = 73 & amp; parameters ...."}

Or is it possible with other plugins? Please help me.

I look forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Best regards

Jan

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Community Quiz into k2 item?

by » 4 years ago

I am not sure if K2 support embedding modules in k2 items. If yes, you can use Quiz Form module to display quiz in k2 item.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 4 years ago

Hi Maverick,

thank you for answer. Unfortunately it does not work :-(

For extension Simple Quiz I use the syntax:
    {component url='index.php?option=com_simplequiz&view=simplequiz&layout=quiz&quiz_id=1' }
    What should I use syntax for Community Quiz?

You advise me please?

by » 4 years ago

Try to use this

{component url='index.php?option=com_communityquiz&view=quiz&id=1' }

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 4 years ago

Hi Maverick,

Great, it works :) Thank you very much.

Is it possible to write syntax so, they not have to to use the button Start Quiz?

Regards, Jan

by » 4 years ago

Disable "Show intro" option in your quiz.

by » 3 years ago

Hi Maverick,

Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately it does not work.

1) In the basic options (item quiz) I have set Disable "Show intro". I checked phpMyAdmin table quiz_quizzes. Here it is set to "show_intro":"0". And it does not work.

Moreover, it seems that it does not work more.

2) If I want to start the quiz again, I have a warning: "You have already responded to this quiz".

In the basic options (item quiz) I have setup Yes - "Allow Multiple Responses". I checked phpMyAdmin table quiz_quizzes. Here it is set to "multiple responses": "1". Still not working it ... :(

3) In the Global Configuration is not option "Allow Multiple Responses", "Show intro", "Show Template" and more. In the Basic option tab (item quiz) is the choice "Use global". But there is not ... I must for a each quiz set "Allow Multiple Responses", "Show intro", "Show Template" and more? Why is in the Basic option (item quiz) the choice "Use global", when here is not?

4) I addet the quiz from the frontend. But quiz is displeyed without template. Until after a desperate testing, I found it to be set from the frontend "Show Template - show". Again, there is the possibility to use "Use global", but in the Global Configuration, this option is not. I do not understand it ... Why is this option in the Global Configuration?

I have here other bugs :(

Your the quiz is great, but the setting is working very poorly or not at all. There's a lot of bugs. I have installed version 4.0.0. Quiz he bought some time ago, but I installed it until now. This version is bad?

I use Joomla 3.4.8 - reinstalling several times.

I am of it really desperate :(

Thank you very much for your response and for your help.

Best regards, Jan

by » 3 years ago

Can you please send me your website details using contact us form?

by » 3 years ago

Hello Maverick,

thank you very much for the quick reply.

I tried everything again reinstalled. Now I tested your quiz on the new Joomla 3.5.  I wondered if it is not better. But it's not. All bugs are the same.

In addition to the the bugs which I wrote yesterday, I've got also other bug:

1) When I added a new question from the frontend - is working "Your question here ...". When I added a new question from the backend, "Your question here ..." does not work. I have to save the quiz and then it works. Is it right?

Please look also to my answers in this thread.

Link on my test page with access I sent to you via the contact form. You need access also to ftp?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
    Jan

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.