Erratic Login behaviour for CJStarter Template

buddyisin
buddyisin
  • buddyisin
  • 11 months ago
Hello,

I did a fresh install of Joomla 3.1.1, with Kunena, CJBlog and CJStarter Template on my localhost site.

I've set your template (along with Login button) to be the default. Things work fine most of the time except sometime when I'm working on frontend and during navigations between different pages, the Logout (when I'm logged in) button on top will change to Login all of a sudden. Although Logout button changes to Login but I still stay logged in to the site. I mean I can post content, access my profile from within Kunena and so on but the button would show Login instead of Logout. When I click Login button to see what it does, it just shows me the login pop-up which I think is the intended behavior.

Do you know if this is due to some conflict, some bug or something may have to do with settings?

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai