Clicking on a User in CJBlog goes to Warning

Christina3
Christina3
  • Christina3
  • 11 months ago
Hi there

Could you please assist with the Warning I am getting when clicking on a user in CJBlog. I checked other postings and see a suggestion to update CjBlog polls plugin, so I reinstalled it. I also have installed cjblog_plugins.zip in the rules. Which I am assuming the error below is related to as it does mention community answers which I see is in that zip. I also have cjblog_answers in.

It is also not working from "My Profile" under Account in CJ Blog, same error below.

I had cut down permissions to registered users on some menu items, but reinstated to public to see if this was an issue even though I was under a registered users account at the time. Hasn't made any difference. I tried it as Administrator, still the same, so its not permissions.

Could you assist in helping me understand what I need to do.

ERROR MESSAGE
Warning: require_once(/home/bdw/public_html/components/com_communityanswers/router.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bdw/public_html/plugins/cjblog/answers/answers.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bdw/public_html/components/com_communityanswers/router.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bdw/public_html/plugins/cjblog/answers/answers.php on line 15

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai