Shout out about your support, you are awesome!

Christina3
Christina3
  • Christina3
  • 11 months ago
You know in all the extensions I have dealt with, free or paid I have never received the kind of support you guys have given. In fact I extend that to outside of any extensions and just in general, I haven't experienced anyone or organisation so interested in their customers after care on a free product (CJBlog) ever that I can remember.

I submitted my ticket for CJBlog issues (which I might add, that I caused, not product fault) with the unfortunate usual expectation of either no support or support that would equate to no support. But you guys outdid yourselves. I am amazed. In fact it impressed me so much I bought the full swag of your products. My site isn't fully fixed yet, but you guys are assisting me to fix what I broke.

This is something I suggest you capitalize on. I work in IT as an ITSM Program Manager so I know how much of an issue it is when customers expect the usual black hole of IT. Being a process and improvement expert I can tell you that so many organisations do not provide the level of support that you did in the time that you did and that was before I became a paid customer.

I would advertise that not only on the front page but also on your support page which is rather barren of any support timing leaving customer expectations to perhaps dwindle. Of course I can't speak for others that pop over to your site, but I almost left the site when I saw the barren support ticket looking very much unloved and an unattended item. Although it turned out to be far the opposite, its impression counted. Fortunately I forged ahead at an attempt to get support simply because I thought CJBlog was so good it was worth a try and I haven't found an equivalent.

Corejoomla, thank you so much for being so excellent with your support to date, you won over this customer!

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai