Sales question

Vanilla Sky
Vanilla Sky
  • Vanilla Sky
  • 11 months ago
Hello Mavrick!

How are you doing mate? Thank you for the brilliant support and products firstly!

I'd like to buy the community quizzes. I have a tutoring website with users that are tutors and then other users are students. I use community builder for the profiles and I was wondering if the community quizzes can do a few things before I buy it.

1. I know that the tutors can create quizzes, but I'm looking for something where they can create a quiz for their student as homework and then when the student is finished doing the quiz then the tutor can log in and see that students results.

2. Is it possible to send a quiz request to another user? (For example, a tutor sends a quiz request through to a student?) Then that particular student finishes the quiz and then the tutor sees the finished quiz on their side.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 7 of 7 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai