ruud
ruud
  • ruud
  • 9 months ago

Hi Maverick,

EasyProfile shows the avatar of the user in a circle (class img-circle). I have mimicked this in cjblog (article suggestions, mod_blggers, profile page, etc.) by adjusting the code in several places.

The newest version of EasyProfile has the possibility to configure in the back-end what class you want to give the avatar (so it is not fixed 'img-circle' anymore).

I am thinking of adjusting the code in cjblog to read the EasyProfile variable and use that class also for the cjblog functionality that displays the avatar.

What I also could do is create a configuration option in cjblog back-end and use that field: that way this functionality is not only for easyprofile integration but generic.

Is this a functionality that you by any chance are also looking at (to avoid me doing double work)? If I do these changes what code changes would you prefer: use easyprofile field or make it generic by using own back-end field?

Hope this makes sense :)

regards,

Ruud.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 10 of 10 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai