I have few points for clarification:

1. In Mobile App, Articles' TABs are in the order TOP STORIES, TRENDING, LATEST & MY ARTICLES. Can I chage the order so that LATEST tab will be First

2.In published/opened Articles on Mobile, I am getting Image file against any Article by default, where can I  add the image? 

3. In summary of Articles window, against each Article description, I am able to see the HTML Code (back end) i.e. article text including   etc . How can I avoid them

4. In the opened Article window for full view, in the end I am getting the Article's Author name (e.g. Super User0 in bold letters along with avatar. Can I edit/modify/delete it?

5. I have menu items in my mobile APP viz. Questions & Notifications in addition to Articles & Forum. Can I be able to use these features with CJForum subscription alone? Presently I am not able to enter any.

6. My Contact Us menu is not working?

Thanks & regards,

B N Reddy

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Few Points for Clarification

by » one year ago

1. In Mobile App, Articles' TABs are in the order TOP STORIES, TRENDING, LATEST & MY ARTICLES. Can I chage the order so that LATEST tab will be First

You need to do a little code change and build the app. If you can setup your own development environment, I can share the code with you. I will add this as a configurable option in next version, though.

2.In published/opened Articles on Mobile, I am getting Image file against any Article by default, where can I  add the image? 

Add image anywhere in your article or in the images field of your article. It can detect and show it.

3. In summary of Articles window, against each Article description, I am able to see the HTML Code (back end) i.e. article text including   etc . How can I avoid them

Did you mean when you click the article row, you see the HTML code?

4. In the opened Article window for full view, in the end I am getting the Article's Author name (e.g. Super User0 in bold letters along with avatar. Can I edit/modify/delete it?

You can disable user avatars as a whole from Lotus Joomla component options. However, if you want to modify only such elements, you need to edit code, see my answer for 1.

5. I have menu items in my mobile APP viz. Questions & Notifications in addition to Articles & Forum. Can I be able to use these features with CJForum subscription alone? Presently I am not able to enter any.

This is a planned feature. Currently you can send notifications via Firebase console manually, for example announcements etc.

6. My Contact Us menu is not working?

Did you mean it is not opening?

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » one year ago

Thanks for the clarification. Here is the reply /status for your queries.

1. I wait for next version.

2. Solved

3. Before click, in brief description of any Article (in the list of Articles). I am able to see   (space code in HTML) also!!. However, after click and opening the Artcle, the text is found normal. 

I dont want   etc (code part) in brief description also.

4 If user Avatars are disabled  as a WHOLE I am missing the same in Forum as well. But the required Author's signature in the end of Article is NOT being removed with the above disabling.

I want the Author's signature i.e name (which appears in the bottom of "Article" ) ONLY to be removed.

5. I have still confusion with Firebase. I have attached the screenshots of Alert Subscriptions. Dont understand how the alerts are considered for database, hosting, test labs etc where exactly I am not the concerned.

6. Solved

regards,

B N Reddy

by » one year ago

3. This should be fixed in next release

4. Go to CjBlog options and set "Show Article Info" option to Hide.

5. The app will not use Firebase database, hosting and other features. It only uses Firebase notifications.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.