Few Points for Clarification

tstransco
tstransco
  • tstransco
  • 6 months ago

I have few points for clarification:

1. In Mobile App, Articles' TABs are in the order TOP STORIES, TRENDING, LATEST & MY ARTICLES. Can I chage the order so that LATEST tab will be First

2.In published/opened Articles on Mobile, I am getting Image file against any Article by default, where can I  add the image? 

3. In summary of Articles window, against each Article description, I am able to see the HTML Code (back end) i.e. article text including   etc . How can I avoid them

4. In the opened Article window for full view, in the end I am getting the Article's Author name (e.g. Super User0 in bold letters along with avatar. Can I edit/modify/delete it?

5. I have menu items in my mobile APP viz. Questions & Notifications in addition to Articles & Forum. Can I be able to use these features with CJForum subscription alone? Presently I am not able to enter any.

6. My Contact Us menu is not working?

Thanks & regards,

B N Reddy

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai