My Templates Blog Header Not Showing Throughout Blog?

PhoenixUK
PhoenixUK
  • PhoenixUK
  • 8 months ago

Hi Mav,

As I'm working through setting up the structure of my blog that's also utilising the cjBlog component. modules and plugins; I'm seeing a problem with my templates 'Category Blog Header' that I'm using, based on Gantry5 Particle for the header and it works just fine and as expected on the blogs front page See Here... but then for e.g. the Blog Article Latest See Here... are blank black background header and the 'aside' position that has the 'archive' module is made smaller in the width.

Also  if you look at the header bar of cjBlogs for say Categories among others in that bar See Here... the blog header completely goes missing and I cannot see why cjblog won't show.

I've gone through my templates assignments, etc and it just doesn't jump out at me how I can't get ALL blog pages irrespective of where they're served from component, module or plugin wise; to all be consistent.

Any guidnace on the above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Mav.

Regards,

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 20 of 20 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai