Fitbit.com disabling API subscriber

Category: CjFit 2 years ago
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Fitbit.com disabling API subscriber

by » 2 years ago

This has nothing to do with the error. Can you please check in apache access logs, what is the response code returned for these fitbit requests?

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 2 years ago

Good Morning,

Fitbit.com is reporting 404 response codes... not sure if this is would answer your question - I've not looked at 'Apache Access Logs' before so I'm trying to work out how to do that, but thought I'd send you this first in case it gives the same information:

TimeResponse CodeDelivery TimeMessages

1.2018-02-04 14:38:06:038 +0000
    2018-02-04 14:37:37:037 +0000
    2018-02-04 14:37:31:037 +0000

by » 2 years ago

I've checked the error_log from the Joomla root and see no clues there.. 

There are several historic instances of PHP Warning:  in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /myserver /components/com_cjfit/models/notification.php on line 296 but I don't think that's connected

I've now found the Apache logs in cPanel and confirm they are showing 404

by » 2 years ago

Still trying anything I can fix of to solve this - I just deleted the subscriber record in the fitbit API and created a new one. It verified perfectly well but now instead of constant regular 404 failings when trying to communicate, it appears totally dormant.. when I click on 'stats' in the Fitbit developer app area it just says..

This subscription endpoint had not got any messages yet.

This seems odd in that the prior subscriber record was constantly trying to communicate, but this one doesn't seem to be doing anything. 

by » 2 years ago

I think the inactivity described above was because I've reset all tokens and cut off my existing fitbit users - I've just reconnected my own device and it's now back to the 404 errors originally reported. 

I also tried totally deleted the fitbit App at fitbit.com and creating a new one via the CJFit set-up instructions. That's got me back to this 404 situation with fitbit seemingly not being able to talk to my Joomla site.

by » 2 years ago

So it must be something else. Since you did not do any changes to cjfit component, it might be some other plugin causing issue. Can you please send me your website details via contact us form so that I can check it?

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 2 years ago

Thanks - I've just sent through my website superadmin and fitbit API access details.

In trying to find the issue I did disable all plugins but that didn't seem to help - I then enabled them all too and that didn't help - currently they are reverted to their individual normal enabled or disabled status.

by » 2 years ago

NEWSFLASH - I think I've solved it! Looks like it was the ordering of my plugins causing the trouble. 

I use HELIX framework - and moved the HELIX system pluging to the front of my plugin ordering... now I see the fitbit console is showing delivered success results!!! ? ?

So I think that's it!

Thank you though for being there to assist and guide me where to look.

by » 2 years ago

That's good news. system plugins sometimes very tricky.

Thank you said by: andybon

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.