Fatal Error CJForum User Profile

TNT713
TNT713
  • TNT713
  • 7 months ago

I purchased and installed CJForum yesterday and I've had some problems...  First, my host didn't have PHP 5.4 installed on my server, so I mirgated and upgraded PHP and changed the path in my Global Configuration to point to my absolute path on the new server.  The CjLib and CjForum install worked afterward.

I'd like to use the CjForum user profiles but I get a fatal error whenever I click any of the links in the "My Stuff" dropdown.  The links point to http://www.maddenuniversity.com/forums.html?view=profile&id=0 and give the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home/content/**/*******2/html/components/com_communityanswers/router.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/**/*******2/html/plugins/cjforumapps/answers/answers.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/**/*******2/html/components/com_communityanswers/router.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php') in /home/content/**/*******2/html/plugins/cjforumapps/answers/answers.php on line 12

I don't have a "com_communityanswers" folder on my server, but I've installed the CjLib 2.5.8 and CjForum 1.5.2 several times with no luck.  Is there something I may have overlooked?  Also, why is the profile id=0?

Thank you in advance. 

TNT

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai