Error 404 when pre-moderated topic is posted (and few more things)

brandnew
brandnew
  • brandnew
  • 6 months ago

Hello maverick.

I have few problems and questions related to Cj Forum.

1. When forum ACL for some group is set to "Create" and "Moderate topics" posting new topics raise 404 error. The reason is url address after operation - it consists from path or id not published yet. Problem occurs regardless Joomla! SEF settings.
  2. Advanced search form category list is empty for not logged users, even if they have view permission to it.
  3. Advanced search form category setting not affect to scope of search. The same is on this forum.
  4. Language and metadata tabs and their fields may be unneccesary or incomprehensible for ordinary users. The same is with Tags and Alias fields. If I not missed anything, only solution for switch it off is edit proper view.
  5. Attachment field should be restricted by ACL to desired group. Allow to sending files to server may be very dangerous for system and/or other users, especially with Download Attachments set to Allow.
  6. There is no pre-Moderation notification for group with Edit state privilege? Or I missed something?
  7. Quick search form below advanced search result or list of topics, raise 404 error when SEF is switched off. There is menu position poined to CjForum Search.

Best regards,

Brand New

Edit: New point 7

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 11 of 11 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai