Mixed languages in forum layout

jizkid
jizkid
  • jizkid
  • 6 months ago

Hi Maverick,

Our website has been set to Dutch, the backend is UK. Several items in the frontend are indeed in Dutch, but other items still show in English.

E.g., the Discover menu-item is correctly showed in Dutch, but the Start a new Topic item is still in English. In the Discover drop down, you will see all items in English, but the last item Search is in Dutch.

Same for the My Stuff drop down. My Stuff is correctly in Dutch (although I wouldn't have named it 'Mijn routes'), and all items are in English except for the last one (subscriptions).

In the next panel where it welcomes the user, everything except the logout link is in English in stead of Dutch.

The parts that show the amount of topics and replies in a category is also in English.

At the bottom about the Who is online? it is saying that in Dutch, but everything else below that is in English.

In the profile the same thing. Most of it is in English, but parts are in Dutch.

Can you explain that please?

Thanks!

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 20 of 31 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai