remove Last replied Ballon

Category: CjForum 10 months ago

Dont find an option to remove the  Last Replied Icon with The First Letter Of User  before the Replie Count

Configuration Layout Listlayout show last replied user only removes it from the text line

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: remove Last replied Ballon

by » 10 months ago

Also... (if I can jump in here)...

when you click on that "ballon", you would reasonably expect to be taken to the last reply in the thread. Instead, it links to the topic!

( I see that is not happening here - but it does happen in my 'kunena-migrated' test instance)

by » 10 months ago

There is no configuration option available to remove that callout button, it is shown automatically when someone replied to the topic. Please post a feature request on https://www.corejoomla.com/suggest-an-idea.html to add the configuration option.

Meanwhile you can remove it by editing components/com_cjforum/layouts/LAYOUTNAME/topics_list.php and remove below code

<?php 
    if($item->replied_by > 0)
    {
    	$tooltip = JText::sprintf('COM_CJFORUM_LAST_REPLY_TEXT', $replyAuthor, $lastReplyDate);
    	?>
    	<div class="media-right hidden-xs hidden-phone">
    		<div class="no-margin-bottom" title="<?php echo $tooltip;?>" data-toggle="tooltip">
    			<a href="/<?php echo $lastReplyUrl;?>">
    				<span class="fa-stack fa-2x">
    				<i class="fa fa-comment fa-stack-2x"></i>
    				<strong class="fa-stack-1x reply-icon-text"><?php echo StringHelper::ucfirst(StringHelper::substr(trim($item->reply_author), 0, 1));?></strong>
    				</span>
    			</a>
    		</div>
    	</div>
    <?php 
    }
    ?>

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 10 months ago

rotec wrote:

when you click on that "ballon", you would reasonably expect to be taken to the last reply in the thread. Instead, it links to the topic!

( I see that is not happening here - but it does happen in my 'kunena-migrated' test instance)

Does the list shows number of replies correctly? The last reply location is calculated based on number of replies (field replies in the table xxx_cjforum_topics).

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 10 months ago

Thanks for Information

by » 10 months ago

Thanks for Fast Delivery of Feature in Version 3.1

by » 10 months ago

maverick wrote:
    rotec wrote:

when you click on that "ballon", you would reasonably expect to be taken to the last reply in the thread. Instead, it links to the topic!

Does the list shows number of replies correctly? The last reply location is calculated based on number of replies (field replies in the table xxx_cjforum_topics).

Yes, the number of replies is being counted/displayed properly...

by » 10 months ago

rotec wrote:
    maverick wrote:
    rotec wrote:

when you click on that "ballon", you would reasonably expect to be taken to the last reply in the thread. Instead, it links to the topic!

Yes, the number of replies is being counted/displayed properly...

That's because the Kunena migration did not update last reply id in the topics table. Update them with below query.

update jos_cjforum_topics a set a.last_reply = COALESCE((select max(r.id) from jos_cjforum_replies r where r.topic_id = a.id and r.state = 1 group by r.topic_id), 0);

Thank you said by: rotec

by » 10 months ago

Fixed! that query did the trick! Was it missing from my version of the migration tool, or did something crash, preventing the query from getting triggered? When I last migrated I was at CjForum 3.0.4 ... 

by » 9 months ago

It is added in v3.1.1. was missing in the previous releases.

Thank you said by: rotec

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.