"Catagory" title in "Start a Topic"

Category: CjForum 7 months ago

Attached is a quich screen shot of what I'm talking about. In the start a topic section of the forum there is a drop down that says "catagory" as a label and then the drop down of the different catagories underneath it. My client seems to think no one will pick a catagory and all posts will go to the 1st cat shown, they would like me to change the label from Catagory* to "Select A Catagory. I have been looking around but can't find the file to do that. Any help would be great.

16986_1_Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 2.59.55 PM.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: "Catagory" title in "Start a Topic"

by » 7 months ago

components/com_cjforum/models/forms/topic.xml

<field id="catid" name="catid" type="categoryedit" extension="com_cjforum" required="true" published="1" 
    addfieldprefix="Joomla\Component\Categories\Administrator\Field" 
    label="JCATEGORY" description="JFIELD_CATEGORY_DESC" class="inputbox input-block-level form-control advancedSelect" />

change this to

<field id="catid" name="catid" type="categoryedit" extension="com_cjforum" required="true" published="1" addfieldprefix="Joomla\Component\Categories\Administrator\Field" 
    	label="JCATEGORY" description="JFIELD_CATEGORY_DESC" class="inputbox input-block-level form-control advancedSelect">
    	<option value="">JOPTION_SELECT_CATEGORY</option>
    </field>

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.