CJForum User Profile display and Profile Form for updating profile

ad682005
ad682005
  • ad682005
  • 5 months ago

Hi,

In the CJForum component - I had been using a menu item of type "User Profile".

I think earlier from this menu item itself - there was a possibility to update the profile details.

Am I correct?

If no, then I am wondering how the profile details got updated by me and serveral users on my website because I had not given any menu item for "Profile Form". Maybe under the "My Stuff" there was a menu for "Edit My Profile"??? I don't remember because I had done this setup long ago and something has changed since then.

Currently in the User Profile display - there is no option to edit the details - it only displays. I can view my profile using the "User Profile" type of menu.

Today I created a menu item for "Profile Form"

When I go into the menu for Profile Form - it shows empty data. It does not pick up the data already stored.

Note that in the CJForum configuration - under Integrations configuration - I have specified User Profile system as CJForum.

When I go into Profile Form - should it not be showing me the existing details for update?

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 7 of 7 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai