Can not save in the profile

Category: CjForum 6 months ago

Hi,

After disabling GDPR in global options, users can not save data changes in their profile and also cancel.
It stays in the profile window and the window does not close.
I have turned off the GDPR option because users agree PP globally by registering on the site, so I found that a second consent is not necessary.

Regards,
Zovi

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Can not save in the profile

by » 6 months ago

This issue is caused by the accept privacy checkbox. Since it is hidden, the validation gets failed. To fix this, edit components/com_cjforum/views/profileform/tmpl/edit.php and find below code

if(!jQuery('#compliance-check').is(':checked'))

change it to

if(jQuery('#compliance-check').length > 0 && !jQuery('#compliance-check').is(':checked'))

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 6 months ago

Hi,

It works beautifully, thank you again ... and let me ask for help again.

Well, after entering the forum, there is a login panel at the top of the page. Then after logging in it remains (look screenshot). Can you get rid of this option? Users log in to the site, so that's enough, and it takes a valuable place.

The second thing. I think it will require major modifications ... But I will ask. Under the each post in topic there are 2 buttons: Quick Reply and Reply. In turn, under the whole discussion (all posts) there is an editor window, which also allows to answer. It has been assumed that Quick Reply opens the editor window just below the post to which we want to respond? Then the respondent does not lose contact with the content to which he responds. Is it possible to do it in a simple way? If not, is it possible to disable either Quick Reply or Reply? That only one option would be visible from these.

Regards,
    Zovi

31810_2_cj_forum_loginview.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

by » 6 months ago

1. components/com_cjforum/layouts/YOURLAYOUT/header.php

<?php if($params->get('show_header_block', 1) == 1):?>

to

<?php if($params->get('show_header_block', 1) && $user->guest):?>

2. To disable quick reply/reply/quote button, you need to edit components/com_cjforum/layouts/LAYOUTNAME/topic/reply.php 

<?php if($item->locked == 0 && $item->params->get('access-reply')):?>

change it to

<?php if(1== 2 && $item->locked == 0 && $item->params->get('access-reply')):?>

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    CjFitCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | Surveys | GPS Tools | CjBlog

by » 6 months ago

Hi,

Thanks! Can be overwrite these files in the layouts directory in Joomla analogously to the method when modifying files in components, modules, etc.

Regards,
    Zovi

by » 6 months ago

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.