Strange Problem

Vanilla Sky
Vanilla Sky
  • Vanilla Sky
  • 11 months ago
Hello Mavrick, thanks for all your support by the way. :)

Ok, so I have just installed the sh404sef_communityanswers_v1.7.0 plugin. I did this before doing any upgrades on my Joomla system. As I'm looking to get nicer sef urls.

However, after installing that plugin, (I think it's that) I noticed a few problems come up.

Firstly, when I try to answer a question as administrator I get a blue block unable to insert text (where it used to be a white texbox before) Here is a print screen of that problem:

Secondly, now when I try to edit an answer I made the it simply just loads and nothing happens.
I get a loading image that just sits there. See pic (loading image im talking about)

Thirdly, and I don't know if this is realted because I don't usually insert images this way but when I try to add an image using the add image button in the editor I get this error message even though I'm logged in as administrator:

Now one thing I did notice which might give you insight into this problem is when I still get the same loading problem trying to edit answers in the admin console. It just sits and loads in the same way as it does when editing an answer in the frontend. However, when I'm in the backend I noted that their is now colour in the code, where there wasnt that before.

See picture:

So I think it's an editor problem... Yesterday I was answering questions, and editing them fine. However I usually only add images in the backend, so the adding image problem in the front end might not be related....

The editing problem and adding images works fine if I use BBcode editor.

What do you think the problem is? My version is Joomla 1.7.3. All was well till I installed that plugin... pls help mate...

PS. The drop down doesn't have community answers as a category for me, so sorry for postng this in feature requests and suggestions.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 6 of 6 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai