hello maverick,

i'm trying to translate the strings related to lanugages, like "2 days ago".

at first all the questions were set to the "all" language but i needed the strings in hebrew.

i translated the file "administrator/language/en-GB/.en-GB.com_cjlib.sys.ini" and changed all the strings to hebrew - and it worked.

then i cahnged the quesitons's language to Hebrew and the word "ago" changed to the original string in the front-end - please see attached file. so i create a copy of the .ini file, changed the prefix to hebrew (he-IL), and uploaded it to "administrator/language/he-IL". but nothing changed.

the starnge thins is i have another website with the same set-up, and there it works. i compared the files from both sites and they are identical.

do you have any idea what might cause this error and how can i fix it?

thank you

17429_1_ago.PNG (You do not have access to download this file.)

online projects & marketing manager. Israel.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Powered by CjForum

Trending Topics

Installation error - Warning : constant(): Couldn't find constant JPATH_
  • 3 replies
Hello,I'm running Joomla 3.9.19 and PHP 7.2. I in stalled...

Integrating Surveys with Affiliate Tracker
  • 3 replies
Hello,   We are using Affiliate Tracker as an affiliate...

Athor and category hide
  • 1 reply
Hello, I am new to Community Polls. I already come that far to...

Several issues identified in the Groups Create/Edit
  • 14 replies
Hi, Today I logged into my Sociable front end, clicked on Groups...

community polls - no vote possible
  • 2 replies
Dear all, I face a problem with polls. If I create a poll e.g. with...