Dutch translation for community answers frontend is attached.

Thank you robert speld for sharing.

nl-NL.com_communityanswers.zip (You do not have access to download this file.)

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
SurveysCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools | Sociable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: [Language] Dutch Translation

by » 10 years ago

Translation nl-NL.com_communityanswers.ini if edited in notepad do not forget the .ini part at the end of the file name.

If you already installed the full NL language pack for Joomla in your website site you find under languages the nl-NL folder, open it and upload the attched file with FTP in there. That's all.

Before uploading you must open the attached file in notepad and rename the file nl-NL.com_communityanswers(.txt) to nl-NL.com_communityanswers.ini (I could not attache the file in ini format.

by » 10 years ago

Thank you Tiwi for sharing the language file.

You can zip it and attach the files not supported for uploading.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    SurveysCjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools | Sociable

by » 10 years ago

Attached an improved Dutch translation community answers - the file can be edited with notepad and should be saved as nl-NL.com_communityanswers.ini.

I believe when you extract the file it is nl-NL.com_communityanswers without the .ini, so you have to open it with notepad and save again. Then just upload the file to the general joomla language folder, then open the nl-NL folder and upload.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.