_META

lionbenjamins
lionbenjamins
  • lionbenjamins
  • 10 months ago
I'm confused by the _META

The %# seem to vary each time it is used - see below. By looking at the actual emails it was possible to decipher what is what.

I have two questions:

#1 is there a place to see what is what and used where? (so it can be changed)
#2 where is it defined that the link to the question or answer is an actual link? >>> REASON: I may need to change the link and point to a different location alternatively be able to add my own meta tag which needs to be a link.

Thanks
L

_QUESTION_META="Posted in %1$s, asked by %2$s, %3$s. %4$s hits."

Posted in %1$s
asked by %2$s
%3$s <--<--< ??
%4$s hits

EMAIL_NEW_QUESTION_CONTENT

<p>A question is asked by %1$s on %5$s.</p><p></p><hr><strong>%2$s</strong><br>%3$s<hr><p></p><p></p><div>You can view the question at the below location:</div><div>%4$s</div><p></p><p></p><div>Have fun interacting with friends and other members on our Community Answers site..</div><div>The %5$s Q&amp;A Team</div><p></p>

asked by %1$s
site name %5$s
question title %2$s
question text %3$s
link to question %4$s
site name %5$s

EMAIL_NEW_ANSWER_CONTENT

<p>The question <b>%1$s</b>, asked on %4$s, received a <strong>new answer</strong>.</p><hr /><p></p><p>%2$s</p><hr /><p>You can view the new answer here:</p><p>%3$s</p><p></p><div>Have fun interacting with friends and other members on our Community Answers site.</div><div>The %4$s Q&A Team</div><p></p>

The question %1$s
asked on %4$s
new answer %2$s
view answer here %3$s
site name %4$s

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai