Upgrade to CA 4 failed

Category: Community Answers 6 years ago

Hello,

I upgraded a Joomla 2.5 to 3.4 site. Prior to doing that, I upgraded to CA 3.1.1. After the upgrade to Joomla 3.4, all seemed fine. I then upgraded to CA 4.0.2 along with CJLib 2.2.6. I also ran the migration tool in the backend. After that, the component failed. When trying to load the default component home page, I see:

Error loading component: A_APP_NAME, Component not found.

No questions or answers appear. In the backend, questions and categories appear, but nothing under the answers tab. 

Can you suggest what might ahve happened and how to fix?

Jordan

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Powered by CjForum

Trending Topics

Deleting a translation string does not go to trashcan
  • 0 replies
Hi   In source language I did add text into the textarea "End...

Can't edit translation if it's a link
  • 0 replies
Hi If the translation text is a link only, it's not possible to...

Phoca Download Plugin not executed in description on survey end
  • 2 replies
HelloI use Phoca Download to display links to documents. I use this...

Missing social share buttons
  • 8 replies
Hi, The embed share is enabled but only the code is showing and no...

All questions and answers as a variable for e-mail template
  • 1 reply
Hello,unfortunately I can't find in the documentation the name of...