Edit and delete links: How to get them work correctly?

DMTGMBH
DMTGMBH
  • DMTGMBH
  • 8 months ago

Please clarify if this behaviour is correct or I made some mistakes in configuration. If it is correct, how can I change it:

Access rights settings:

- Usergroup A: Edit Own | Edit Own State
- Subgroup A1: Edit Own | Edit Own State
- Subgroup A2: Edit Own | Edit Own State

User of A1 creates a question Q1: He can edit and delete it's own question (Tipp: Maybe it's helpful to open a popup "Deleting? Ok?") and can edit and delete his own replies. That's fine.

User of A2 creates a reply on Q1: He can't edit and delete it's own replies. Is this right? How can I give him the rights?

Is it possible that the user right settings will become global in CA. That means: If I give the user the right to edit it own items and state, he should do this on all his own items he has published in CA. Maybe it would be helpful to integrate a alert popup before deleting anything. This one-click delete is a little bit surprising... ;o)

Best regards,
Jürgen

BTW: Is it possible to protect questions for deleting by users? At the moment I hide the link for users and make it only visible for admins. Maybe it's nice for the future to have in the settings "Edit own" and "Delete own".

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 5 of 5 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai