hello maverick,

i'm upgrading community answers from version 4.6.0 to 5.0.0.

since i have many overrides i'm comparing each file from all the views and layouts.

i noticed that for the category pages, the heading area (category's title & sub-categories list) have moved from the 'view' file "views/category/default.php" to a new 'layout' file called "category_search_box".

i'm moving my overrides to the new file, however in that new file i don't see the code for the "subscribe to this category" feature.

in version 4.6.0 it's in "views/category/default.php":

<?php if(!$user->guest):?>

<div class="">

<?php if($this->subscribed):?>

<a href="#" onclick="CjAnswersApi.submitAjaxForm(this, '#adminForm', 'category.unsubscribe', 'onBeforeSubscribeCategory', 'onAfterSubscribeCategory'); return false;"

title="<?php echo JText::_('COM_COMMUNITYANSWERS_CLICK_TO_UNSUBSCRIBE');?>" data-toggle="tooltip">

<i class="fa fa-check-square-o"></i> <?php echo JText::_('COM_COMMUNITYANSWERS_LABEL_SUBSCRIBED');?>

</a>

<?php else :?>

<a href="#" onclick="CjAnswersApi.submitAjaxForm(this, '#adminForm', 'category.subscribe', 'onBeforeSubscribeCategory', 'onAfterSubscribeCategory'); return false;">

<i class="fa fa-envelope"></i> <?php echo JText::_('COM_COMMUNITYANSWERS_LABEL_SUBSCRIBE');?>

</a>

<?php endif;?>

</div>

<?php endif;?>

where can i find that code in the new version?

thank you

online projects & marketing manager. Israel.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.