Sudden problem with Unicode URL

antar
antar
  • antar
  • 4 months ago

I had a sudden problem with Unicode URL aliases. Previously (when I had Community Answers 4.5.* versions), all aliases were encoded normally (there is a corresponding setting in Joomla - Unicode aliases) and correctly.

For example:

The title of the article in Joomla - Привет мир, у меня всё хорошо

Now Joomla encodes as /привет-мир,-у-меня-всё-хорошо

See pic: joomla-alias-edit.JPG

joomla alias edit

And see pic: joomla-alias-list.JPG

joomla alias list

No problem.

But , if I am doing the question in a component Community Answers with the same title CA sets the date as an alias for the replacing: / 91-2019-12-14-17-22-22-09.

It's not correct.

In the pop-up tooltip window when I hover over the word "alias" near the title in the edit ode, I see the following: "Default value will be a date and time if the title is typed in non-latin letters". But why? I have Joomla option "Unicode aliases" in "Yes".

See the pic: ca-alias-edit-tooltip.JPG

ca alias edit tooltip

See the pic: ca-alias-edit.JPG

ca alias edit

See the pic: joomla-seo-settings.JPG

joomla seo settings

CA - the latest version. 5.0.7.

Joomla - latest,  3.9.13.

By the way, the old versions of Comunity Answers worked perfectly and correctly and did the same as the Joomla with alias encoding. I have already 200 questions + answers and it will be pity to lose this work.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai