CA does not work

namiuo
namiuo
  • namiuo
  • 13 months ago
i have read through your forums. i have read everything on your site. there is a broken link on how to properly install this (apparently according to Maverick you cant just install like normal and theres some sort of special process that needs to be done to install yet theres no mention of it in the documentation, nor is there any type of working link to a tutorial). in short this component simply is not working i have submitted a technical support ticket, and seeing as this is NOT the first time this has occured, i dont think you need my login credentials. in short, there is not a single error message popping up whenever i try to ask a question. instead it just redirects me to my home page. plain and simple, tell me what im doing wrong so i can make this work. there is no "well we understand" crap. everyone knows that when it comes to business, if its broken, the blame falls to the person who made it. i read on your site how good your customer support is so please help me out here. im not a newb nor a dumbass, but theres not a whole lot of information on why this is happening. jsut tell me what i need to do to fix this and all will be well.
thanks,
namiuo

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai