Incomprehensible behavior

leremete
leremete
  • leremete
  • 13 months ago
Hello,

I have been struggling trying to understand why Community Answers does not work correctly. I have tried uninstalling and installing again all core joomla plugins without any result.

Here is a list of incomprehensible behaviors I cannot fix

- The first category I create is not listed but appears in the parent drop-down menu when creating a second or a third category.
- Almost all links arrive on a blank page
- The most weird: Only home page of community answers appears, but when I remove the MaxiMenu Ck module (second menu) on the CA page, then the link to CA from an other menu (top menu) goes to a "Safari can’t open the page" page or a "500 error page" on firefox.
Here is the message I get on firefox:
500 - No valid database connection:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by e.id order by e.nleft ) AS d where a.nleft between b.nleft and b.nright' at line 1 SQL=select a.id, a.title, a.alias, a.questions, a.answers, (COUNT(b.id) - (d.nlevel + 1)) AS nlevel, a.parent_id from jos_answers_categories AS a, jos_answers_categories AS b, jos_answers_categories AS c,( select e.id, (COUNT(f.id) - 1) AS nlevel from jos_answers_categories AS e, jos_answers_categories AS f where e.nleft between f.nleft and f.nright and e.id = group by e.id order by e.nleft ) AS d where a.nleft between b.nleft and b.nright and a.nleft between c.nleft and c.nright and c.id = d.id group by a.id having nlevel <= 1 order by a.nleft

Everything else works fine.
Users have been synchronized successfully.
Community Answers version 1.2.1
CoreJoomla jQuery plugin 1.0.0 stable published
Joomla 1.5.22
Latest updates of Joomfish plugins

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 8 of 8 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai