ScreenCast Guide: Built-in Module Positions for CA

chamberanswers
chamberanswers
  • chamberanswers
  • 13 months ago
This is a ScreenCast Guide to a Common Question for Community Answers to Help Clarify information on Getting the Most from Community Answers.

My goal is simple: To assist Maverick on common questions so he can focus on important projects. My hope is others will also assist using the screencast tool from Techsmith - Jing -It's a free download and you can learn more about how Jing can help clarify your questions and support issues. Find more info on Jing here.

COMMON QUESTION: COMMUNITY ANSWERS - How do I get ads into CA?

Where do I find the Built-in Module Positions for Community Answers?

CoreJoomla Lists various basic documentation guides in the Docs menu.

The link below is a Basic ScreenCast Guide for basic setup of Google Adsense in Community Answers using the Built-in Module Positions.

View Built-in Module Positions ScreenCast Guide:

http://bit.ly/hOkTp4

Go to Docs > Community Answers and find the Built-in Module Positions and click Read More.

Built-in Module Positions

Community Answers v1.0.6 and above versions has built in module positions where you can publish your ads and modules. This gives great flexibility to insert your custom content/ads without hacking the core. Here are the available module positions (names self explanatory)

Listing Page/Home Page
answers_list_above_navigation
answers_list_below_navigation
answers_list_below_open_questions
answers_list_below_resolved_questions

View Question Page
answers_above_question_title
answers_below_question_title
answers_above_answer_form
answers_below_answer_form
answers_below_similar_answers

If people find these ScreenCast Guides helpful, I will do my best to create more.

Randy McCallum

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai