Community Answers permission settings

ralbaum
ralbaum
  • ralbaum
  • 13 months ago
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a membership based website and we are using CA as one of the features of the site for paid users to ask questions. One of the employees of the site will answer the questions. Basically users cannot answer the questions. Only admins.

I've set the permissions for asking a question to Registered, and I've set the permissions for answering to only admin and super admin.

However when I try to test it out and click on a answer to reply to it I get the following error

"You do not have enough permissions to perform this operation. Please contact site administrator."

We are using CA version 1.2.0 I noticed there is an update to 1.2.1

Is it possible that I don't have a setting checked, or a switched on, or maybe the update fixes this problem.

Also we are using JomSocial, and have it set up that questions and answers are added to the profile time line / wall.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 8 of 8 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai