Error building Admin Menus

chamberanswers
chamberanswers
  • chamberanswers
  • 13 months ago
Maverick,

The administrator menus in Community Answers did not appear to be set right so I updated CA to v 1.6.5 and it get this error message. I am using J 1.6.3 and the latest version of CA for 1.6.

This is the error I get after installing the CA component:

Error building Admin Menus

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 231]}

Not sure how to fix this to get the admin menus to appear right for the CA component.

Changes you made the other day for the Question area too small probably gone too

http://www.corejoomla.com/forum/community-answers/5639-question-area-is-too-small.html

By updating CA I probably over wrote the changes you made the other day for the resize of the Question and description field in the 2nd area for Asking a question. If I can get the change information you made I can update it myself. Otherwise I can send you the ftp info again. Knowing how and where to make the change I wont have to ask you as I can probably manage it myself.

Thanks for checking this out,

Randy

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 9 of 9 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai