Trouble with fine tuning of community answers

jesus64
jesus64
  • jesus64
  • 13 months ago
Hello.

I like the extension "community answers very much and now I have some final questions about the settings.

how can I change the template of the extension to look more like yours?
(mine is grey where as yours is white)

I want Guests to be able to ask and answer questions but i want only quest questions and answers not to be auto approved. I found the setting not to autoapprove questions but not for the answers.

If this isn't possible i'd like to have unregisterd users see the "answer" button but be taken to a "please register" page or any other page I could modify.

Currently every registered user can see the buttons to "accept this as best answer" on every question on the website the button then shows a message "you can't accept your own answers as best answer" even though this is not that users answer. I want this button only to be visible to the asker of each question and users of editor level or above.

4. when a guest asks a question the page he is supposed to type in the question is white and doesn't show the default menu of my joomla. what's wrong there?

Apart from these issues thanks for the great product. Please help me solve these problem as best as possible. I know it might not be possible to change everything I'm asking for.

joomla 1.5 community answers 1.5.5

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 15 of 15 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai