turn on/off features, lock QA and some other ..

muhanad
muhanad
  • muhanad
  • 13 months ago
hi

after working with Q&A for couple of days no, i think its time for me to show my appreciation to this nice component by giving feedback and suggesting the following features

1- the settings in this component lacks couple of options, i mean there is no way to turn some features on and off, example
-the search box
-accept answers
-unplublish question/answer
i would like to turn all of those off so i need to ask for help to do that so i can do them manually, not so effiecnt

2- sometimes the admin or the question poster decided his question is answered or doesnt want to recieve an answer but still can't lock it! instead he needs to unpublish it and this way other users can't benefit from the answers

3- jomsocial more activity stream integration ( asked for it before and its Maverick was nice to say he is implementing it, but as reminder )
-the ability to like actions showing in activity stream
- the ability to comment on actions showing in the activity stream
- the ability to turn on/off those two features or one of them
- a backend parmeter to truncate questions showing in activity stream after (#) of words
it would be much more effiecnt to NOT to include the jomsocial activity integration under one option.. instead let us decide how the integration will be .. for me i want the likes on activity stream but not the comment option

4- jomsocial application to show questions and answers user posted in his jomsocial profile

5- special people ( have higher access lever then registered users ) ansewrs will have a different color or background to highlight that those users are special/expert or whatever

its a long list maybe but worth it i think and it would give us freedom and more control over the compoenet

Regards

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai