vote hanging in module position

waratah
waratah
  • waratah
  • 12 months ago
[Please see link to workaround in following post]

I have installed Community Poll 1.7.2 on Joomla 1.7. I have installed and enabled jQuery v2.0.2. I have created a module using Community Polls/Random Poll module. When I try to vote on a poll in the module position, the vote hangs and displays the spinning wheel forever.

My firefox browser is set to enable cookies.

The trouble is, this problem happens even when I try to vote in the module position on this corejoomla.com site - whether using Firefox 11.0 or Chrome. The vote hangs, and the spinning wheel turns forever. (But I am able to vote from the Polls page)

I have read http://www.corejoomla.com/forum/community-polls/9881-voting-hanging-and-third-option-not-working.html - but I don't have a facebook like module, so that does not fix my problem.

Is this a bug? Is anyone able to vote on one of the polls on this site in the left column?

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai