V3 custom layout how to

deresistance
deresistance
  • deresistance
  • 11 months ago
I am sure I am missing something but I am trying to customize the layout of the poll pages. in V2 I could edit the poll template file and tweak it to how I like. However if I edit say com_communitypollsviewspolltmpldefault.php and I remove the START: Poll Bookmarking/sharing down to the END of it. It will still leave a link and drop box for it just leaves the code. I do want to remove the option out I only want the timeline. May be a bug but in the POLL creation the option Embedding/Sharing Poll: set to Enable or Disable does not work it always shows it.

The other key piece is that I want to put See More Polls section UNDER the Jcomments section on the page. Also remove DIV.navbar-inner from single poll view.

In version 2 I could edit com_communitypollssitetemplatesdefault to get most of that done. So I assume I am just missing something :(

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai