Migration from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 & Community Polls

skylander
skylander
  • skylander
  • 11 months ago
I have an Joomla 1.5 old site with Community Polls 1.5.9.
I successfully migrated from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5 and now want to move Polls from old site to new Joomla 2.5 site with Community Polls 3.0.3 installed on it.

What should I do?
I need to export some tables (which one?) from J1.5 database, import it to J2.5 DB and rename?

Or I need first to upgrade Community Polls on old J1.5 site and than export/import some tables to new J2.5 DB?

Thanks.
P.s: sorry. Wrong category :(

Updated:

I did like that.
1. Exported jos_jcp_* from J1.5 an dimported it to J2.5. Rename all jos to j25.
2. Install CP
3. Install CJLib

and get this error at admin panel (at CP page):
[quote]Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 986

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 990

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 756

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 760

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 771

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 986

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 990

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 756

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 760

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/slepoy/data/www/crimson-land.ru/components/com_cjlib/tree/nestedtree.php on line 771[/quote]
Also there is no Data displayed.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai