No alphauserpoints assigned

kimberleyb
kimberleyb
  • kimberleyb
  • 11 months ago
Hi

I have jomsocial 2.8.4 installed with alphauserpoints 1.8.3 on joomla 2.5.9 with community polls - that version says 3.1.3 and latest version 3.2.1 but that it's current

I just purchased and installed community polls and it seems to work except the main reason I purchased - which was the Alphauserpoints and jomsocial interaction

It does not work

there is no activity from community polls is showing up in alphauserpoints at all - its properly selected in the options area and the voting and creation of polls both show up as options in the aup profile activity sorting on the front end, but no activity is showing up at all

I have 2 test polls with numerous votes etc and nothing is showing - no points for voting, no points for setting up a poll - they do both show up on the wall when the actions are performed but they do not do the most critical function which is assign the points to the members

Can you point me in the right direction? The polls and points are essential to the site and I'd like to be able to see if this will work before I ask for a refund.

Thanks for any time and help at all

Im also not sure how this got put into language translations when I was in the community polls forum...

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai