Three Feature/Help Requests

durakbane
durakbane
  • durakbane
  • 11 months ago
First, thanks for the great extension!

Second, I have been searching the forums and saw some discussion about there three items and would like some help:

1. Private polls - Is there a way for a registered user of my site to only allow certain individuals to vote on their poll? What I mean is there an integration capability with Community Builder or Jomsocial that restricts the poll to the user's 'friend?' I ask because some poll questions my users might ask may be better answered within their 'friend network."

2. Anonymous polls - For my site, only registered users will be able to create a poll. I would like for them to have the option to make themselves 'anonymous' so that none of the other users know they created the poll. I do not believe the anonymous feature does this.

3. When someone enters a custom answer, it does not reflect in the voting or the charts. Am I missing something or is there a way to integrate custom answers into the poll results?

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! Keep up the great work!

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 10 of 10 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai