Custom query for users view

gaspi
gaspi
  • gaspi
  • 11 months ago
Hi,

My Joomla user management has been supplemented a little bit. The J user handling is untouched. And I'm really interested to get your component working with my modifications if possible.

There are member groups which contains the joomla users. It's not the same az user groups. The member groups are not part of joomla user management, it's my own db table but the joomla users are assigned to these member groups. With a simple function i can tell that a J user belongs to what member group.
Have you got any idea how to modify the user layout so when a user logs in, not just the polls shown which was created by the user, but all the polls shown which created by all of the users who are in the same member gorup as the logged in user. :)

In other words, it is possible to modify the queries to show all the polls created by the member group to which the user belongs? Are there any major issues regarding this modification?

Regards,
Attila

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai