Community Poll - Adding Removing Picture Error

dwmhiii
dwmhiii
  • dwmhiii
  • 11 months ago
I'm hoping someone has experienced this problem and can quickly aid us.

We created a poll and tested it on the front-end. All was ok.
We then decided to try adding pics to each poll option. All was ok.
We then decided pictures were too big and got in the way.

We went into the back-end to click the x and remove the pic from each option (total of 7 options) but this is where problem started.
If you try to remove a pic, you can't "Save and Close" or "Cancel" out. My Joomla system hangs. I couldn't even log out of Joomla properly so I just X'd out of FireFox altogether and tried again.

We cleared Joomla's cache, cleared the brower's cache but no luck whatsoever. The pics remain. It seems we can't remove them.

We haven't tried deleting the poll nor have we tried deleting the option.
Before we take those steps we wanted to check here first to see if others have experienced this and to see if there is a quick, easy or simple remedy that we have obviously overlooked.

We are using the latest Joomla (2.5.14). Our browser is Firefox (we also use Chrome). We have all the latest downloads from CoreJoomla for Community Polls. And our theme is from YooTheme using Warp 6 Framework.
Wish we could direct you to our site but unfortunately it's on a localhost for now as we build it out.

Hoping this is enough to get some assistance.

Davide

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 5 of 5 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai