Several inconsistencies...

monkeyman
monkeyman
  • monkeyman
  • 10 months ago
Just bought your great polls component and found a couple this, that can be made.

1. If you forget to fill the required field on front-end poll form, you'll get an error in English and only in English. It's harcoded in JS library. Guess, you'd better add such errors in language file.

2. If you turn off all poll options in front-end form settings, Poll Options container will be displayed anyway. And it's absolutely empty.

3. Same goes to pagination in polls list - it's always visible, even there's page 1 of 1.

4. Also would be great to add an option to admin to hide category and poll type dropdowns if there's only one option available. For example, I have only one category and poll type is always single selection.

5. I didn't understand, how Chart Type option works in Random Polls module. I chose Simple Bar Chart, but still having a pie in results. At the same time Hide Bar on Chart Pie option does work. Weird....

6. Transparent background for pie chart in aforementioned module would be welcome as well.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai